Floor sawing is used when reasonably level and flat surfaces have to be cut and includes cutting through reinforced concrete, precast concrete, and other structural materials.
- Applications include floors, openings for ducts, elevators, stair wells, machine pads, to cut trenches for conduits, and for demolition purposes.
- Cutting to suspended slabs inside buildings.
- Concrete slab cutting for removal and alteration.
Bitumen cutting for neat edges before or after excavations.
Cosmetic floor sawing.
General concrete repairs.
Sawing for plumbing and electrical installations.
- For joint installations.
- Our electric saw can cut 0 – 300mm cutting depth with no fumes and is quieter than conventional petrol saws.
- Our range of 16 to 74 horse power saws, will cut up to 700 mm.
- Fits through normal door frame width.